SERAMAS PET quality 3 young brothers for one price

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruthless, Nov 4, 2011.

1. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Here are three young Serama brothers hatched end of August 2011. They are PET quality only and should not be used for breeding. Nevertheless, they are nice looking pretty little chickens.

The larger nicely patterned boy is very mildmannered and is the largest. He has very green legs.
    The orange boy is nicely colored but has a misshapen comb.
    The very small blackish cockeral is a bit nippish when caught but settles down once in hand.

THey have been indoors at 70 degrees or so. They are NOT acclimated to cold outdoor weather. With protection (coop) and friends or heat they will be fine. They can adjust to mild outdoor weather if given some time.

I am moving out the last of my summer's hatching to make room for a few new birds.

They will ship out Nov 14 or 15 if weather permits for us both. I have successfully and safely shipped several Serama in the past two months BUT I cannot guarantee their safety once they leave my hands and are in shipping with the USPS.

Please PM or email [email protected] with any questions. THank you.

Sorry NO shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Virginia and NO shipping out of the USA. THank you!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    FOrgot to add that I will need payment thru Paypal within 24 hours of you pressing Buy It Now. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account. I can send an invoice from Paypal to your email. Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by