SERAMAS - Show us your December Hatches

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Keleka, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Keleka

Keleka Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2007
    West Bloomfield
    I know there was a thread and at least a few people who hatched some Serama in December. I ended up with four, and three of them are cockerals!!!

Here is the first one that hatched about 1 week before the others.
    [​IMG]

And here HE is at 6 weeks!!
    [​IMG]

The four of them:
    [​IMG]

And the only girl......
    [​IMG]

So lets see some more!

2. mrandmrschicken

mrandmrschicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    NW IA
    The second from the left is a Sebright. The other 4 are all Serama. They are at 6 weeks today. Two boys and two girls. In this pic, they are very politely, sitting on the edge of a large tub, while I clean their cage. Thay are all very friendly, and like to be held and walk up my arm to my shoulder!
    [​IMG]

3. Suellyn

Suellyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    SouthWestern PA
    Hi, I posted these pix on a different thread, but the little guy in the photo is a Serama, hatched Jan 9th, not in December but cute Serama picture, so I thought you might enjoy...

Oh, and I know it kinda looks like 2 different chicks, but that's just because of the exposure (one lighter, and one darker shot). The flash woke him up, he gave me a sleepy look and flopped back over for pix #2....

Index » Raising Baby Chicks » Someone gotta warn us Newbies that chicks sleep like THIS:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!! How do I make a link work, I tried 8 billion times & so far can't do it, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  4. Suellyn

Suellyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    SouthWestern PA
    Okay, I give up.... Am just re-posting pictures, 'cause at least I know how to do THAT!!!!!

I thought he was dead, had no idea they slept like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. MarlaKaye

MarlaKaye Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2009
    oh my, your seramas have same exact coloring that mine do. Born two weeks ago. Have to ask DH date...
    they are cute now. Don't know how many are Cockrels and how many females. Five of them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by