Seramas two smooth small cockerals

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruthless, Oct 29, 2011.

1. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Here are two Serama cockerals being sold together as they have lived together since hatching. They are too young to ship separately safely due to stress and warmth issues. So two for one money.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rusty colored boy was hatched 8.11.11. Black and white boy was hatched 8.28.11 They have totally different unrelated parents, all smooth, all full Serama. The boys are near a pop can so you can see approximate size. I apologize but I do not have any way to weigh them.

Black and white has swarthy ( dark over yellow) legs as do many blacks. Rusty colored has nice yellow legs.

I will be posting another picture from today soon. Will try to get them standing together.

They will ship Express mail on a Monday or Tuesday only. ship out late afternoon and should arrive on the SECOND morning. Payment only by Paypal but I can send you an invoice and you DO NOT have to have an account to pay. Unfortunately once the birds have been shipped, their can be no refund.

I will have some other young Serama up for sale today. Thank you, Ruth

2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Here is a picture of the two birds together.
    [​IMG]

Oh, they have not been outside and will need acclimatized to any cold weather OR a lite for heat OR be kept inside a building.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by