Seramas wanted BADLY in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 19hhbelgian, Sep 4, 2009.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I am looking for serama pullets/hens. I will also take chicks. I am willing to pay for shipping or will travel with in a 2 hr radius of PA 18066. I am looking for colorful birds... Thanks!!

2. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    I'll get you some pictures this weekend!

3. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Very good!!! Can't wait [​IMG]

4. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    Could you post some pics, Jess? I can drive out, too, but I need a visual in order to get stoked for the six hour (excluding wrong turns) round trip!
    Thanks!

5. BluegrassSeramas

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Here is one album.. These are all the pairs that we picked out.

http://photobucket.com/BluegrassSeramas

If you go to my website you can find the link also...

I have been working on this with Kelly since 2:00 today, it was so much work, I think that Im going to have to go and rant about it on here somewhere just to vent! lol

19hhbelgian, this should give you an idea of some of the colors. We weeded out what we didnt like and ended up with 20 cockerels and 20 pullets. We need to sell pairs anyway, and it worked out!
    Next we are going to go through our breeders and maybe sell a few hens, and also we have younger started chicks that I need to get pics of. Im going to try and have some extra girls for you! This just took allllll day. There are nearly 50 more younger birds at my partner's house. If you tell me what sort of colors you like, Ill work on getting you those pictures too!

6. BluegrassSeramas

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the huge pics!! Ill try to re-size them!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  7. YB192004

YB192004 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    Quote:I see you have very nice bunch there....love the look on the G42, G46 and Pp35 cockerels. What is your price range from? Just in case some of my friends want some serama.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by