Serema, Lav. X white showgirl, and a few others!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MiMis_Place, Dec 31, 2010.

1. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Hi!

This listing is for 6 (maybe more) Self Blue (lavender) Roo X white showgirl eggs. I hen is bearded the other is not.

[​IMG]

There will be 4 (maybe more) size A & B serema eggs.

[​IMG]

There will be 2 (maybe more) Blue marans roo X Cuckoo marans hen eggs. (Sorry no picture.)

A couple of Ameracauna eggs. (one hen is black and one is blue.) The daddy could be either a black Jersey Giant, Blue Copper Marans, or a Black copper Marans roo. They all run together along with some buff orphington hens, Black Star, black Jersey Giant hens and a few other mixed breed hens.

I also have a few BB REDS, and a small pair of black bantams that my brother gave me (I forget what he said they were) that I put in with my BB Reds. Someone (I think the black pair) is laying in this pen. These are all very tiny birds. About the size of a 20oz. coke bottle.

If the winning bidder wants I can throw in a few of these mixed breed eggs to help bring the total to 18 eggs in all.

The USPS is going up on their postal rates. So I have to up my price for shipping. I was charging $14. The last eggs I shipped cost me $14.50. I always put delivery confirmation on my eggs.

I wrap each egg in a paper towel and fit them snuggly pointed end down into a egg carton which is taped shut. I place the carton in a box filled with shredded paper, styrofoam peanuts, wadded newspaper, bubble wrap which ever I have when I package. Usually shredded paper. I use a LARGE box from USPS that you can order for free from the USPS online services.

[​IMG]

I mark the box with red and black sharpie markers making it very visible to ALL who handle the box. I find my eggs make it safe this way.

[​IMG]

You can also check my feedback on Ebay. My handle there is mimis_place.

PLEASE PAY IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE AUCTION ENDS. NO E-CHECKS!

Send payment to: [email protected]

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  2. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    I can personally attest to her as a seller, her eggs and her packing/shipping! Top notch all the way! Her eggs are very fertile, communication is outstanding and the shipment arrived fast and very nicely packed. Thank you again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by