Serious Case of Bumblefoot (PIC)

I don't even want to think about how much that had to hurt! Glad your on the mend and yes you will be able to forecast the weather especially rain! DH has pins in his knee from a bike wreck and he always lets me know the weather is changing.

If I ever fall at the henhouse the wheelbarrow is right there handy, I'll make sure DH knows to use it to pick me up and not rolls his eyes like I can't lift you and carry you that far to the truck! lol

Dang, what a bummer! Hope you have a fast and easy recovery.
fl.gif

Glad to hear your feeling better. Nothing like that Georgia clay when its wet. Don't know why they put it in our back roads but its worse than ice when its raining. Feel better

Quote:
Nope, my dad had one leg amputated a few months ago. I'll keep this one, ugly swelling/bruising and titanium hardware.

OK, first let me take my foot out of my mouth.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he gets through it all ok. That's
rough.

As for you that pic doesn't look too bad. It's great you don't have to deal
with a cast.

Oh Cyn, those pictures just show how badly you broke your ankle and how much that thng must hurt.

Hope you recuperate beautifully. Kudos to Tom, too.

Quote:
Too funny! My DH wanted to pose with his Xacto knife pointed at my foot, but I said, Nah.

PC, I didnt want to make you feel bad, so I apologize. I was just saying that even with the huge scars and the metal in my ankle, I'd rather have it than lose it. Obviously, you didn't remember when my dad lost his leg last year.
hugs.gif

Think of the fun you can have with airport security now, with all that metal in your legs. It looks painful, and definitely not fun. I love the wheel barrow story though.

Hope you're on both feet soon.

OOOCH !!!!!! Cyn.

I hope you recover quickly. I remember when I broke my leg. I slipped on wet grass. It was very painful. I got so bored I tried to garden in my cast. Our garden plot is a far piece from the house. I laugh about it now. I could not get back up to the house so my son had to give me a ride back on the lawn tractor. By the way I finally posted a picture of my 3 babies from the last batch of eggs you sent me. Take a look at my BYC page. I will add more soon.

Get well soon.

Hugs

Back
Top Bottom