Serious Case of Bumblefoot (PIC)

hugs.gif
My heart goes out to you dear Lady.
I'm praying for a quick recovery, and as pain free as possible.
(Don't be afraid to take the drugs...
tongue.png
)
Oh, in case your curious...I don't set the alert 'Shoplifter" system off when I go to Walmarts...(I was worried to death about that
roll.png
)
Spring is coming.

Bless wonderful neighbors! One of my n'hood egg customers called last week and offered her late MIL's transport chair (like a wheelchair, but with 4 small wheels). Tom just went this a.m. and got it and took her a free doz eggs. OMGosh! I am in heaven! Tom started dismantling the old pens since the birds are in the big new one and he wheeled me out onto the sunny deck to watch him work out there. It's in the 50's, sunny, slightly breezy and I baked in the sun for quite awhile. I could see lots of my girls...my sweet goofy Ameraucana, Gypsy, saw me about 70 ft away on the deck and was wearing a path pacing back and forth to try to get to me.
I held Zane for a minute when Tom went to get him so he could sun himself on the deck in his playpen. Maybe, with some sunny days where I can do this, I'll survive my incarceration! Best I've felt since this happened.

Quote:
I am so happy that you are partially mobile again
big_smile.png
Thats awsome I am glad you got to say hight to you birdies today
big_smile.png
The swelling is almost gone on my face I am starting to look human again.

Henry

Ahhh, a sunny day, and watching your dear girls.... and boys. It just doesn't get any better, does it?

Bless your neighbor and Tom for getting it and "driving Miss Cynthia".

clap.gif

So thankful the n'hood customer let you use it cause I know when I got that wheel chair and my Daddy took me out on the front porch i went from
hit.gif
to
thumbsup.gif
. I had tarsal tunell surgery on my left foot 2 yrs ago. Take Care Cyn
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
one for Tom

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom