Serious Down-sizing- NJ

buzzard chick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 17, 2007
Toms River, NJ
Due to the lack of time in my life right now I have made the difficult decision to part with most of my birds, rather than have the birds suffer from neglect. I perfer pick -up but will ship if you provide the boxes. Instant paypal only. Thanks. I will post picture when I get the kids in bed.
2- Buff Orphington hens, 6months old and laying
1- Black Australorp hen, 2 years old and laying
2- Giant Cochin hens, 2 years old and laying
1- Rhode Island Red hen 6 months old and laying
1- Pair Breeder Quality Buff Cochin Bantams
1- Pair Breeder Quality White Cochin Bantams

Pm me for prices, most shipping is between 35 and 40 dollars .

Jen

cochins037.jpg

Last edited:
What color are the giant cochins? How much are you asking for them?

Ooops, just saw you wanted us to PM you. I'll do that now.

Hey there!

I sent you a PM! Just making sure you got it. I think I sent it this morning.

Edited to add: Sorry, I don't mean to be annoying or anything! I just realized it is already Wednesday and I have to start making my plans to return home on Friday.

Last edited:
Hi there! I sent another PM with my cell number for you. I'm hoping I will be able to get in touch with you before tomorrow. I really would like to come get some of your birds but if I cannot do it tomorrow, I will have to pass on them. The next time I am going home will be the weekend of the 27th. I guess if you still have them by then, I would definitely be interested, but I would love to pick them up before this weekend!

Hi ! I grew up just south of Toms River ... and have been looking for some 'girls' to add to my small flock here by Smithville.... I will send you an e-mail..... I will give a couple of your girls a good home !!!
Gina

The Black cochin hen is taken, as is the RI red and One buff orphington. One Buff Orphington, one black Australorp and A bunch of BLRW chicks still available.

Jen

Do you have a pic of the black australorp? Thanks.

Jody

Just wanted to say that I went to pick up three birds yesterday and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Very friendly too. Already the RIR has been flying up to my arm and is super friendly. I am just sooo pleased! They are plump healthy birds!

Jen, my mom and dad loved them. We actually got FOUR eggs today instead of the two we were getting. My mom was estatic! Thank you so much! If I had more money, I would have surely taken the others too.

I didn't know you had Blue laced red wyandottes though! Do you know if they are males or females? If you still have them when I'm heading home two weekends from now I may stop by again! It was super easy to get to your house.

Back
Top Bottom