1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Seriously!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by silkieluver_07, Sep 5, 2009.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] If you sprinkle when you tinkle.... Please be NEAT and wipe the SEAT!!!! [​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    No, it's: If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be a sweetie and wipe the seatie. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. missourichickenmama

missourichickenmama SURPRISE!

Jul 17, 2008
    Missouri
    ?????

4. FrenchHen

FrenchHen Chicken Ambassador

Jan 26, 2009
    Bagshot Row
    Try being the only girl in the house.

[​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    How I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with DH >>>>> He ALWAYS puts the seat back down. [​IMG]

6. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I honestly don't care if a guy leaves the seat up - I was raised in a house with 3 brothers - if he can expend the energy to put it up, I can expend the energy to put it down. I'm a big girl. Putting it up keeps it clean for me. [​IMG]

Sprinkling on the seat is punishable by death. [​IMG]

7. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:But what about middle of the night trips? When I get up in the night I dislike turning the light on. Light hitting the eyeballs can throw my already wacky sleep pattern into convulsions. I also don't put on my glassses. Hitting cold porcelain does tend to wake me up though. [​IMG]

8. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    DH will be so embarrassed if he sees this but i got angry with him when i was pregnant with DD cause my bottom got zapped by cold porcelain, well DH sits now...

9. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:But what about middle of the night trips? When I get up in the night I dislike turning the light on. Light hitting the eyeballs can throw my already wacky sleep pattern into convulsions. I also don't put on my glassses. Hitting cold porcelain does tend to wake me up though. [​IMG]

I keep 4 watt nightlights in the bathrooms for nighttime trips. Waving my arms around in the dark and stubbing my toes would wake me more effectively than my little nightlights [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:My DH got on BYC and started reading my threads the other day! I pitched a fit and made him stop immediately.
    Where else can we let it all hang out without them knowing 'bout it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by