Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by smchickfarm, Mar 19, 2012.

1. smchickfarm

smchickfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2010
    Waynesville,OH
    Hello everyone! haven't been on in awhile. But I was given 3 lavernder orpington eggs and 1 coronation sussex egg and I have then in the incubator!!!!!!

LET'S HATCH SOME EGGS! [​IMG]

2. kellyn

kellyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    bunnell, Florida
    i put my eggs in last night. only 16 or 17 though...

3. chickenhawk1982

chickenhawk1982 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2012
    I put my eggs in on 3/18/12 at 3:00pm. I have 13 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and 2 Gold Laced Brahma's. First Timmer Wish Me Luck!

1 person likes this.
  4. sparrker

sparrker Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Baldwinsville, NY
    I put 28 in at 1:30pm on 3/18. They are crosses of my EE,Delaware, RIR, NH, BR and BA. I put 6 EE blue eggs in. I have two EE roos and an BA and NH roo.
    My 4 year old and 2 year old are oo excited to have more chicks born on hopefully Easter Sunday. Easter at my house this year!! Let the fun begin
    Edited to add : First timer also

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. smchickfarm

Mar 9, 2010
    Waynesville,OH
    that is awesome! Glad to have you along! Keep us posted!!!!!!! I probably will candle later this week to make sure they are all good!

6. smchickfarm

Mar 9, 2010
    Waynesville,OH

I have wanted blrw for so long!!!! I am jealous!!! [​IMG] Good luck and glad you joined in!

7. smchickfarm

Mar 9, 2010
    Waynesville,OH
    welcome first timer!!!!! [​IMG]you will love it and you will be addicted like the rest of us!!!!!
    Yes, let the fun begin!!! Love doing these threads and hatching with others! [​IMG]

8. sparrker

sparrker Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Baldwinsville, NY

I'm addicted to chickens and I fear i'm going to be addicted to hatching. I already ask neighbors if they want any new chickens!! I am looking forward to 'hatching with others" Do you think they'll hatch Saturday or Sunday? I think/hope on both days. We have that week off from school(I drive bus) so I will be able to watch closer and the girls will be sooo excited.::woot

9. smchickfarm

Mar 9, 2010
    Waynesville,OH
    yes, I am addicted to chickens too! In fact I drove an hour to get the eggs and a pair of orpingtons!!!! [​IMG] I think they will start pipping Friday the 6th a and hatch all weekend as long as our temps/humidity stays good! that is my prediction!!!! [​IMG]

10. DDNONIN2016

DDNONIN2016 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    SW Ohio
    May I please join you good people ? I haven't hatched anything for about 17 years so I'm going to call myself a first timer again. I put in 12 silkie eggs from BYC's wholewheatchicken and 11 of my own bantam cochin eggs. Temp holding right on 100 and humidity at 40 % and holding very well with vent plugs out. I'm so excited but going to wait til day 10 to candle. I hope I have some luck. Thanks all for being here :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by