Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smchickfarm

Songster
9 Years
Mar 9, 2010
Waynesville,OH
Hello everyone! haven't been on in awhile. But I was given 3 lavernder orpington eggs and 1 coronation sussex egg and I have then in the incubator!!!!!!

LET'S HATCH SOME EGGS!
ya.gif

I put 28 in at 1:30pm on 3/18. They are crosses of my EE,Delaware, RIR, NH, BR and BA. I put 6 EE blue eggs in. I have two EE roos and an BA and NH roo.
My 4 year old and 2 year old are oo excited to have more chicks born on hopefully Easter Sunday. Easter at my house this year!! Let the fun begin
Edited to add : First timer also

Last edited:
I put 28 in at 1:30pm on 3/18. They are crosses of my EE,Delaware, RIR, NH, BR and BA. I put 6 EE blue eggs in. I have two EE roos and an BA and NH roo.
My 4 year old and 2 year old are oo excited to have more chicks born on hopefully Easter Sunday. Easter at my house this year!! Let the fun begin
Edited to add : First timer also

welcome first timer!!!!!
wee.gif
you will love it and you will be addicted like the rest of us!!!!!
Yes, let the fun begin!!! Love doing these threads and hatching with others!
thumbsup.gif

you will love it and you will be addicted like the rest of us!!!!!
Yes, let the fun begin!!!  Love doing these threads and hatching with others! :thumbsup

I'm addicted to chickens and I fear i'm going to be addicted to hatching. I already ask neighbors if they want any new chickens!! I am looking forward to 'hatching with others" Do you think they'll hatch Saturday or Sunday? I think/hope on both days. We have that week off from school(I drive bus) so I will be able to watch closer and the girls will be sooo excited.::woot

I'm addicted to chickens and I fear i'm going to be addicted to hatching. I already ask neighbors if they want any new chickens!! I am looking forward to 'hatching with others" Do you think they'll hatch Saturday or Sunday? I think/hope on both days. We have that week off from school(I drive bus) so I will be able to watch closer and the girls will be sooo excited.:
woot.gif

yes, I am addicted to chickens too! In fact I drove an hour to get the eggs and a pair of orpingtons!!!!
celebrate.gif
I think they will start pipping Friday the 6th a and hatch all weekend as long as our temps/humidity stays good! that is my prediction!!!!
fl.gif

May I please join you good people ? I haven't hatched anything for about 17 years so I'm going to call myself a first timer again. I put in 12 silkie eggs from BYC's wholewheatchicken and 11 of my own bantam cochin eggs. Temp holding right on 100 and humidity at 40 % and holding very well with vent plugs out. I'm so excited but going to wait til day 10 to candle. I hope I have some luck. Thanks all for being here :)

Back
Top Bottom