Set my first eggs in my new incubator !!! :)

Hahaha, sounds like my Frizzle Tesla. We had a knock down drag out fight yesterday, I don't think either of us truly won.

lau.gif

Sounds like we all have a bunch of evil rooster's lol
Well it's day 5 for my first batch of shipped eggs and 14 for sure have veins :) The other 16 are dark and a little porous so I cant tell yet . I've got my silkie & polkie eggs to candle in a few days so I'll try them again then :)

Well out of the 31 I set I've got 17 still growing ( would have had one more but I swore there was nothing in it and cracked it on day 10
sad.png
) Day 14 Saturday and I'll be candling and weighing again :) had my humidity a bit to high the first 7 days and the eggs didn't lose enough .Day 10 they lost a bit to much ( should have lost 61.2 g they lost 72 ) Hoping I have it figured out and they've lost what they should this time and are on the right track to hatch day
fl.gif
Almost forgot tomorrows day 10 for my silkie/ polkie eggs I've got 5/10 showing veining
smile.png
cant wait to weigh them and see how there doing compared to the other batch

Last edited:
Well one more Marans egg bites the dust
sad.png
. Opened the incubator to a faint smell today . I'd guessed on some of the darker more porous eggs apparently at least one guess was wrong . Hoping that's the only one I'm running out of Marans eggs in there
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom