Setting and hatching in December? Come join us! - Holiday Season hatch-along

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MarineCorpFarmr, Nov 28, 2012.

1. MarineCorpFarmr

MarineCorpFarmr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    AL/TN Stateline
    My Coop
    Well here we go again, Tying this thread to the my last hatching thread. The hatching continues! Ive got 80+ set in the bator right now, with more being set tonight :) So pull you up and chair and hatch along with us over the boring winter months :)

2. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    I will, I'm hoping to have chicks by christmas eve or day.. I will be getting more soon..

3. MarineCorpFarmr

Mar 9, 2012
    AL/TN Stateline
    My Coop
    LOL I will be hatching every egg my girls lay until I give them a break at the end of january :)

4. TherryChicken

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    I just buy and hatch. I use my girls for just eatting eggs

5. MarineCorpFarmr

Mar 9, 2012
    AL/TN Stateline
    My Coop
    Flockbuilding and freezer stocking mostly right now. Hi brooks :p i see you lurkin lolol

6. chicknlove

chicknlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2012
    Oregon
    Set mine on Monday 11/23.. Hoping I can hatch something with my crap a still air a bator.. ;)

7. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    okay i'm joining. I have eggs coming by mail should be here friday sometime. They will be put in the incubator saturday or sunday. after a good rest. AND i have two eggs in the incubator that I opened up the aircel on that could hatch any time. One is sucking up it's yoke the other hasn't started that yet. They were due last sunday.

8. kara1015

kara1015 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2012
    New Hampshire
    I'll join! I just ordered my incubator, should be here on Monday... going to get right to it! Can't wait!

9. TherryChicken

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    I am getting eggs on friday too, well should be friday. I ordered lavender orpingtons from someone on here and then going to get wheaten marans (prize winning parents) the next day and put them both in on sunday. However I have some in 1 bator that should haatch around december 3rd

10. MarineCorpFarmr

Mar 9, 2012
    AL/TN Stateline
    My Coop
    Awesome. Set 22 tonight. Including a cayuga egg :D. Still looks tiny for a duck egg tho... but I cracked one yesterday that had been frozen, and wth!?! blood spots lolol what the heck. lets see what happens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by