Setting Dogs on Fire - Please Help! SE NC area *Graphic*

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
There has been some dogs found in the area (Bladenboro, Elizabethtown, Dublin) in SE NC that have been set on fire. There is a reward for any information on the cases. One of the dogs were found by one of my cousins today - a sweet beagle with a collar on. This was somebody's pet!

PLEASE if you can help or if you have any information about this, please contact our Sheriff's Dept or the Animal Shelter.

Link to the news story with video:
http://www.wect.com/story/15154983/hum

"The Humane Society of the United States is offering a reward of up to $2,500 in an animal cruelty case out of Bladen County. Animal Control officers in Bladen County say they found a male boxer-bulldog mix named Tiger covered in scalding hot grease on Hemlock Drive in Bladenboro Friday night. He had third-degree burns covering his head, back and legs. Animal Control took Tiger to A Shelter Friend to undergo surgery and is recovering with a local veterinarian. The shelter fears Tiger is not the only victim. There is another bulldog with similar burns near Whiteville. Officials are investigating to see if there are more burned victims, maybe done by the same person. organization is offering the reward for the identification, arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible. If you can help, contact Bladen County Animal Control at 910-862-6936."

The Beagle my cousin found in her yard today:
6809_burned_dog.jpg

This is absolutely DISGUSTING to me. I read the article and looks like people are questioning whether it could have been caused by a severe sunburn...either way...still ABUSE!

I hope whomever is responsible is caught and dealt with!

Last edited:
In animal cruelty cases like this, I firmly believe that the person who did it...should suffer the same punishment the animals had to endure. This is just horrible, but it's not the first time I've heard of something like this happening.
sad.png
People are sick.

That is just so wrong on so many levels
somad.gif
someone has no heart or soul. I truly hope they find who did this there is no excuse for this kind of behavior
rant.gif

Oh my! That is so disturbing! Poor puppy! I hope it gets better soon, and I agree I think people who do stuff like this shoould be getting worse punishments then they do!! You seriously have to have something mentally wrong with you to be able to do this!

Back
Top Bottom