Setting eggs October 19 anyone else...?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by PippyChicken, Oct 18, 2009.

1. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
    Setting DUCK eggs due to hatch probably November 15-16 anyone else due to hatch at that time? Maybe chicken eggs? I know it's like a weeks difference but.. Anyone due to hatch that time?

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Nope I'm on Day 16 (chickens), but good luck with your hatch.

3. paridisefarm2009

paridisefarm2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2009
    Hudson Florida
    My golden polish Finally started laying , and getting laied so I have got 5 of her eggs in my bator , I candeled last night and all looks good so far , Im excited they should hatch around nov 4 or 5 this is a pic of her [​IMG]
    also this could be the dad and this could be the dad cant wait to see what we get [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    when its all said and done I will update photos my rir babies are now 9 weeks old

4. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    I set yesterday but mine are chicken eggs so they're going to hatch before yours. Sizzles and a few Delawares or Del mixes. I need more good Sizzles so I'll keep hatching. My first two from this pair of Sizzles look awesome. More good babies.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Day One and counting.....

5. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    OK, I set today, chickens, so I will be a little ahead. I had a disaster last time, so here is hoping for better results. I need people to keep me sane!

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Will be setting two dozen Delaware eggs tomorrow night. [​IMG] Good luck with your hatch!

7. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    I am setting some tonight but they are all double yolkers so I don't think I will make it to hatch with them but it will be interesting to try. I have 11 saved up. They could be RSl x EE or RSL x silver phoenix, I re-homed my ee roo 3 weeks ago andh I have been saving them up for 10 days. Good luck [​IMG]

8. SunnyChic

SunnyChic Keep The Sunny Side Up

Mar 7, 2009
    I set 14 Bantam BBS Cochin & 10 RIR eggs Sunday (10/18), and I've got 6 Barred OEGB coming in the mail this week. [​IMG] Good luck, everyone with their hatches! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  9. vickycaglar

vickycaglar New Egg

Sep 30, 2009
    Quote:i have just put 10 khaki camble eggs in the incubator .[​IMG]

10. vickycaglar

vickycaglar New Egg

Sep 30, 2009
    indian runner& kahki camble eggs (18/10/09:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by