I know this has been asked dozens of times before, and I've read several threads on it. If I could set whenever, I'd choose to do it right at 24 hours, like a lot of people on here do, but I won't be home at that time tomorrow. So I'm wondering...should I set earlier, tomorrow morning, when the eggs have been sitting in a carton at room temperature for about 18 hours, or tomorrow afternoon/evening, at around 30 hours? The eggs were laid and shipped Monday, so they'll be four days old tomorrow. I could also set tonight, but that would be even earlier. I kind of want to be there after I've set them, just to make sure nothing strange happens with temperature or humidity right away. I really don't want to wait too long, though. Will they be okay waiting until tomorrow evening?