Several Firsts! PICS ADDED!!!!

KatieBugg

Songster
9 Years
Dec 21, 2010
Holts Summit, MO
I just hacthed my first Silkie babies, my first shipped eggs and first time having Silkies period. I ended up with 3 out of 12 from shipped eggs, hey but I am happy!! The 3 that are here are healthy and currently drying off and then I will get pics put up. They sure are some little things and the down is soooooooooooooo long on them, so very anctious to see them dried off, oh and they are buff
smile.png

THANK YOU Jaynie aka jimnjay, for the eggs
smile.png

They are here!!!!!!!!!!!

002-4.jpg

001-3.jpg

Last edited:
They are very cute!!! Congrats:thumbsup, that's what I'm trying to hatch, but have had poor luck with shipped eggs, have 1 out of 17 eggs and have ordered more, a total of 36+ and will put in incubator on the 20th?? or whenever they get here.
Ayda

Quote:
I wish your eggs all the good luck with thier travels. I was pretty worried, we were having the heat wave when mine were shipped but a cold pack I am sure made all the difference
smile.png

Quote:
I wish your eggs all the good luck with thier travels. I was pretty worried, we were having the heat wave when mine were shipped but a cold pack I am sure made all the difference
smile.png

How far did they travel??? Mine are from Florida and New York LOL all the way to WY. Yes I'm wishing my little ones a safe travel.
Ayda

Back
Top Bottom