Several for sale Polish, Wyandotte, Spitzhauben, Spanish

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by ThePinkCoop, Oct 29, 2013.

1. ThePinkCoop

ThePinkCoop Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2013
    Kansas
    First of all, I do not have shipping boxes for these guys. I'm not sure if it takes a special box or just a strong one punched with holes and marked. I have ended up with way too many boys and y backyard is getting out of control. I got the unlucky draw with the hatch and straight runs. More boys than girls.

I had 5 LF Silver Laced Polish, but after an owl invasion I have just the roo. I am going to start over with this breed so I am rehoming my Roo. He is 5 months old, and sounds like Tarzan when he crows, and we have named him accordingly.

I ended up with one girl and 4 boy Appenzeller Spitzhauben. Therefore, I am rehoming all 4 of the Spitzhauben roos. They are also 5 months old and all have beautiful markings. These are hatchery chicks.

I also have 2 bantam Polish roos. One is Buff/white and the other is gray blue over dark gray. Both were hatched on site and are 6 months old.

Finally, I have a Silver Laced Wyandotte. He is 6 months old, and very calm. He hasn't been handled much but isn't flighty.

All of my chickens are coop trained and free range during the day. I do spoil them with cracked corn and they have been allowed to clean up the garden this past month. All are fat and happy. Please feel free to ask questions.

Prices are negotiable, as they really need to be rehomed before they get the axe. No reasonable offer refused.

I also have a White Face Black Spanish pair that I am wanting to sell. Please contact me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by