Several Groups of Pure Breed Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoSkiveez, Dec 26, 2010.

1. NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez NoSkiveez Poultry

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    ***PLEASE DO NOT HIT THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON **OR BID** PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME (EMAIL IS PREFERRED)***

I have several lots of eggs available below. Priority Shipping is included in the price of each lot.

(SOLD) 20+ White Silkie Eggs. Ships Monday Only. $45 Priority Shipping Included.

(SOLD) 12+ Mottled Houdan Eggs. $40 Includes Priority Shipping.

(12 HAVE SOLD, CONTACT ME FOR ADJUSTED PRICE) 24+ Silkies. These eggs come from a pen with several different colored birds. There is black, white and buff. There is also one Red Bantam Frizzle Cochin in this pen. The cochin was just moved into this pen, so if you got an egg from her, it possibleher egg was fertilized by a smooth coated bantam red cochin. $30 includes Priority Shipping.

12+ Assorted Eggs. Anything from Cuckoo Marans, Cuckoo Marans x Easter Egger, Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Golden Phoenix, Mottled Houdan, White Silkies, Assorted Silkie pen. No breed choice. $34.29

I accept paypal for any of the above eggs. If you would like to pay by Postal Money Order, I am happy to collect for you after payment is received (please contact me to make arrangements to pay by money order)

I will pack eggs to the best of my ability with the hopes that the post office does not process them thru a scrambling station. I can not guarantee your hatch due to circumstances beyond my control.

Sorry, I don't have many pictures (my computer hates me), however if you need to see pictures, I am happy to take some with my phone for you

PLEASE DON'T BID. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BUY IT NOW AUCTION, BUT EDITING THAT OPTION ISN'T AVAILABLE.

Phoenix Eggs available in small or larger quanities. Please contact me.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by