1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Several Roosters need a new home

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by NewToFarming, Jan 22, 2012.

1. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    I have several roosters that need new homes! They are all friendly and easily handled. I just hatched too many and since they are such good boys, I would like to try to find them some girls of their own. They do come from an NPIP flock and are AI free. Some of these boys can go together.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. Kara515

Kara515 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2011
    Southeast Missouri
    Such handsome boys too!!!!

3. Reaper

Reaper Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2011
    I'm in south carolina how far a drive are we talking if I were to pick them up?

4. NewToFarming

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    It would be pretty far I imagine. I am in Thomaston which is about 1 hour south of the lower end of Atlanta.

5. laughingclown

laughingclown Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2011
    Linden, Michigan
    Is the roo in the second picture still available?

6. NewToFarming

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    I just rehomed these boys yesterday but I do have 2 younger ones coming up. I will now have to figure out how to close this listing. If you might be interested in the younger ones, I can send you some pictures. One is 4 months and the other is 5 months. Both are easily handled but still a bit rough on the girls but should settle down with that once they get through that crazed boy stage! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by