Several Silkie Cockerels for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dylan's Silkies, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Dylan's Silkies

Dylan's Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    I have several silkie cockerels for sale (black, blue, splash, buff, and partridge). They are betwee 4-6 mos old so they still have some more filling out to do. Some have DQs and some do not. Just PM me on the one you're interested in and I'll get you details on that specific bird.

If anyone wants all of them, you just need to pay for shipping and the boxes and I'll give them to you for free! There are 8 of them. I'm estimating the shipping of all 8 would be $150.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Ahn,

Someone will certainly snap up that blue boy. He is going to be a puff ball. I am searching for a new black boy to put in my black breed pen. He must show no leakage. Have any to spare?

3. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Tammy, the two black ones have no leakage on the hackles. Their crest is small right now because they've been in the "boy" pen so they've been wrestling with each other but there are alot of pin feathers come out. [​IMG] Picture #10 and #11 are of the same boy. He's the better of the two blacks. He comes from Karen (Kelar) . The other black comes from Kathy Leininger (Glenn See's).

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Are you NPIP?

5. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    Dylan's Silkies :

Tammy, the two black ones have no leakage on the hackles. Their crest is small right now because they've been in the "boy" pen so they've been wrestling with each other but there are alot of pin feathers come out. [​IMG] Picture #10 and #11 are of the same boy. He's the better of the two blacks. He comes from Karen (Kelar) . The other black comes from Kathy Leininger (Glenn See's).

Are you headed my way (Winchester) any time soon? I have family members in very poor health and unable to leave this area for the foreseeable future.​

6. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:Yes she is. I show with her and you must be NPIP to show.

7. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Quote:Are you headed my way (Winchester) any time soon? I have family members in very poor health and unable to leave this area for the foreseeable future.

I have a really NICE black boy that I was holding back for myself. I've decided to not breed any blacks this year so you're welcome to him if you'd like. I'll send you pics tonight I'm going to be in Harrisonburg on Friday...I might able to hop over to Winchester if you want him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by