1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SEX LINKS 10+ Mix of Black, Brown, Gold, & Red

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kiowacole, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Kiowacole

Kiowacole Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2010
    South Carolina
    Up for auction is 10 plus extras of a mix of Sex Links. You will get some of each of these varieties: Black, Brown, Gold, & Red. Black Sex Links are RIR roo/Barred Rock hens: the males will have a white spot on top of head & the females will be solid black. Brown Sex Links are RIR roo/White Rock hens: the males will be primarily white while the female chicks will be primarily red. Gold Sex Links are RIR roo/RIW hens: the male chicks will be solid white & females will be streaked with red or gold. Red Sex Links are RIR roo/Delaware hens: the male chicks will be primarily white while females will be primarily red. Fertility has been checked & is so far at 100% here at the farm but once the eggs leave through the post office I cannot guarantee hatch rate due to circumstance beyond my control like rough shipping, incubating methods, etc. I will wrap the eggs very carefully & box them well. Thank you & Happy Bidding.

I will post pics of my winter batch of Red Sex Links & Black Sex Links as soon as I get some taken.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by