Sex my Easter Egg chick- 6 1/2 weeks old

Hoping you're wrong, but that was my guess too. LOL, I have 8 chicks, this is the oldest, so I was trying to give "her" the benefit of the doubt and hope her comb was just stuck out a little more ;)

Anyone else have an oppinion?

Cockerel, comb and wattles are very large, coloring is splotchy. Doesn't look much like an Easter Egger
hmm.png

Hmmm, well I hadn't even heard of am easter egger chicken prior to joining this site, so what would you suggest it is?

Sad, she is a he...

Hmmm, well I hadn't even heard of am easter egger chicken prior to joining this site, so what would you suggest it is?

Sad, she is a he...
Where did you get him? That would be able to give us an idea. If you got him from a hatchery, or someone local who could just have had a few mixes...

He doesn't look like an EE because he has yellow legs, no beard/muff and a single comb.

Where did you get him? That would be able to give us an idea. If you got him from a hatchery, or someone local who could just have had a few mixes...

He doesn't look like an EE because he has yellow legs, no beard/muff and a single comb.

Not all EE's have a beard or muffs. EE is just a breed of chicken that lays colored eggs. Like green, or blue.

Back
Top Bottom