Sex my frizzle?

cherok

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Roswell, GA
Pretty sure I have a rooster... Anyone disagree?

e76da51c972b9d50c9184cb20fe163d2.jpg
7a3b38963a5add344cabad66d18a8bac.jpg

Thanks!

100% rooster. I'm not familiar with the breed, but he also doesn't look Frizzle to me????

The Easter Egger (?) behind him is a roo too (the one grooming his chest feathers in pic 3).

The Red Sexlink pullet is very pretty BTW, I love the contrast of her white hackle feathers against the dark red! :)

Yup, rooster. And when you order "frizzles," you get a certain percentage frizzled, some just plain smooth, and generally some silkie feathered. You can generally tell within a few days of hatch if the little wing feathers are curling, but if they ship day of hatch, you could get any of those. My guess is you just got a smooth feathered cochin from the "frizzle" breeding pen.

100% rooster. I'm not familiar with the breed, but he also doesn't look Frizzle to me????

The Easter Egger (?) behind him is a roo too (the one grooming his chest feathers in pic 3).

The Red Sexlink pullet is very pretty BTW, I love the contrast of her white hackle feathers against the dark red!
smile.png
I was going to say all this, including the part about the red pullet! She is so beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom