1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sexed bantams?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by chickaboo7, Sep 27, 2007.

1. chickaboo7

chickaboo7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Manahawkin NJ
    Do any hatcheries sell sexed bantams? I've not had very good luck with straight run

2. Catalina

Catalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2007
    Minnesota
    MyPetChicken.com 100% on my 2 girls [​IMG]

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I purchased sexed bantams from mypetchicken and got 2 Roos out of 6 [​IMG]

4. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

Lurky do they ship throught USPS?

And did you let them know, if so how was there response? I bought my eglu through them & lost my manual with directions to put it together I contacted them through email and was send files I could not use/open let them know, they said they would get back to me & never did. Little frustrated putting it together not sure its right did not fit as together like I thought it should.....

5. ibradly

ibradly Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
  6. MyPetChicken

MyPetChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2007
    Periodically we look for new posts on BackYardChickens.com to see what customers are saying about us and if there's anything we can be doing better...

Lurky: If you ordered 6 female bantams and got 2 roosters, you're due a make-good! We'll either refund you the price difference between females and straight runs ($7 each) or we'll throw in a couple free chicks on your next order. Please just let us know how you'd like it handled by emailing [email protected] or calling 888-460-1529.

Meanqueennadine: We're so sorry you didn't get your instructions manual! We've recently added more staff to prevent issues like these from slipping through the cracks. Please call or email us if there's anything you need.

7. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:OK...so i emailed you in regards to this post on oct. 18 and have not heard back about this credit [​IMG]

Jan 2008.....still never heard back about this [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by