Sexed Muscovy ducklings?

Tofu the chicken

Songster
Mar 28, 2020
My Coop
My Coop
Are there any hatcheries that sell Muscovy ducklings sexed and let's you get just 3 ducks? The only hatchery I forgot the name of that had Muscovy ducklings sexed had a minimum of 15 ducklings

Al'quackery! Very nice and absolutely ships with survival in mind. Muscovy do not ship well unless overnighted. Very passionate about his birds and not a hatchery. Does nice call ducks too but I can't find better muscovy anywhere than his and awesome colors!that's straight from the Possum!

Al'quackery! Very nice and absolutely ships with survival in mind. Muscovy do not ship well unless overnighted. Very passionate about his birds and not a hatchery. Does nice call ducks too but I can't find better muscovy anywhere than his and awesome colors!that's straight from the Possum!
Thank you! I just checked it out, I love all his birds he has, sadly I don't think I'll be able to use him, cause I'm looking to get a pekin and Muscovy pair to breed and another duck, probably a cayuga but idk, thank you very much though

Back
Top Bottom