Sexers and Breed-Identifiers Click Here!

Dawnclucks22

Crowing
May 28, 2017
Naboo
Hey, everyone! A friend of mine ( @Ivy Love ) got a pair of chickens a couple months back (was it months? I honestly don't remember.) She had no idea what the breed or gender was, so that's where you guys come in. (I hope.) Any additional questions may take a bit longer to answer because they're not mine, so sorry about that!
20170919_182846 (1).jpg
I think it's pretty safe to say that this guy's a rooster, but breed is still a mystery.
20170919_182846.jpg

He/she has a slight, quiet crow.

Hen maybe? Cochin/EE mix possibly? Let me know your thoughts, even if your guess has no basis whatsoever; I'll look into it. Thanks guys, you guys are great :)

Last edited:
Is the first rooster a bantam? He looks like he might have old English game or Japanese bantam in him.

The second chicken is definitely a rooster, an Easter egger or Easter egger mix.

Cool. :) They are actually my chickens, I sent the pictures to my friend to put on here because I am fairly new. Thanks for the input!!! The one on the top is named Duck, and the one on the bottom is Shadow (my other friend named them when we got them XD)

Back
Top Bottom