SEXY AND I KNOW IT CHICKEN MUSIC VIDEO IDEAS

Chicken Lover 1

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 1, 2012
santa rosa california
Hi everybody I am going to have my chickens do a music video to I'm sexy and I know it by LMFAO. My bantam frizzle rooster Louie will be the main dude. I have green screen. Give me ideas for this because it shall be posted on you tube
pop.gif
. I will post it first on byc. It shall be done the end of July hopefully. So lets get some ideas rolling. Does anybody want be to post pics of Louie???
Thanks this is going to be fun.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Yes, pictures of Louie would help. But I think it would be cute if he wore a rainbow bandana and had him partying with the hens with a disco-party background. It would also be cute if you could put some eggs in the scene (not hatching eggs) and draw faces on them of them making weird faces, like they are confused or something if you know what I am talking about.
idunno.gif
, haha

I think you need to have your dude do a "world tour." Might take a little bit of reseach, but have him visit, say, France (maybe the Eiffel Tower in the background) and then get a pic of a Faverolle making eyes at him. Try to find the country of origin for several different breeds and have a landmark for their country in the background before the pic of the hen?

I would love to see this one! You need to catch him doing his jiggy little dance when he is wooing the ladies! I would suggest keep it as simple as you can. Make up a mini gold necklace that had big letters, NUGGET or FRIED would look catchy on him. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom