1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Shamo Chicks Pure white

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by redhotchick, Apr 9, 2012.

1. redhotchick

redhotchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Fort Worth
    These are huge birds that I hatched in an incubator. They are healthy & active birds. I will post pics soon,but you can see the hen & rooster.He is 33 inches tall & weighs around 10lbs. He is VERY strong,but these birds are NOT game. More if an ornimental bird.I have around 15 or so. I never want bad feedback so if you are not happy,I will refund your money. I am verified on paypal & have been for years.I would love to trade some for some nice KO Shamos or other orenitals.***** OK, I have received a couple comments about my birds from others with too much time on thier hands. I am not a breeder with 50 years nor did my grandfather breed Shamos. However,I did get some nice birds & if you have a problem with me selling chicks,SORRY. Move on! I do not judge my place in the world with the grade of birds I have. I am simply a hobbiest that like these birds. In the gamefowl world guys base their whole lives on birds & if you are someone they think is new,the attack is on. So really,Ill do what I want. Talk to people like their standing in front of you.****

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. jm93030

jm93030 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    How much per chick?

3. redhotchick

redhotchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Fort Worth
    They are $75 each. Thier a lil more than your typical farm hen.

4. ClucksForFun

ClucksForFun Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2012
    Wow! Very interesting chickens! I need to read up on this breed. Do they do well in cold climates? I'm going to guess no since they are so skinny looking, but I'm probably wrong.

5. ClucksForFun

ClucksForFun Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2012
    Also, are your chicks sexed?

6. haid

haid New Egg

Nov 18, 2015
    Houston
    Do you have hens for sale please call me 8326604235

7. haid

haid New Egg

Nov 18, 2015