Shamo THREAD!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Chickenrandomness, Jan 14, 2010.

1. show em off!

2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Here is a young stag i received from Prariechiken and Fowlafoot awhile back, he is about 5 months here [​IMG].

Short video i took of him today, he is about 8 months. - [​IMG] (probably want to let it load for a few, photobucket slows it down a lot.)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    He's looking great DT!

[​IMG]

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Oh my bad, I thought this was a thread about Sea World, I was wanting to see the pics of the Whales. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] its ok

6. pride&joy

pride&joy Chillin' With My Peeps

I am expecting a batch (20 or so ) chicks hopefully Wednesday and maybe a pair of ko shamo but not sure what is a fair price? Soon as I get the chicks I will post pics:fl

7. pride&joy

pride&joy Chillin' With My Peeps

I posted pics of my new shamo chicks on the other thread but I don't know how to link the two?

8. Sunnylee

Sunnylee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 19, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I really need help,we bought these chickens believing they are IG but now we think they are either shamo or Malay, would love some advice please. They are very sweet natured birds

9. dsfrango

dsfrango Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    Stafford Springs
    Not many posts on here. I've been searching for a Shamo thread for awhile to get some info and share my birds to get some feedback. From what I've read O Shamo's are the big ones so that's gotta be what I have. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by