shamos and thai eggs are in the incubator cant wait ...

sammyb

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 18, 2012
ordered my eggs last week and they was here by thursday all arrived safely X10 shamo & X10 thai , so i let them stand for 24 hours and put them in the incubator now is just a the waiting game ... already looking for my next batch of shamo eggs so if you have any for sale drop me a message ...
thanks for looking
sam

Last edited:
from monday my incubator will be on lock down !!! cant wait =) hope it all goes well

Good luck!
thumbsup.gif

yeah i will defo ... they can be a little grumpy at times but there great even the little ko shamo ... thai fowl i have never had myself but looked after them for a friend my next batch im getting some asil eggs for when the incubator is empty !!

I just ordered eggs for the first time. I've never incubated anything..scared silly thinking how I may mess it up. I'm reading everything I can on here.

yeah there's some good info on here been reading through it all myself as i havent had any chickens for about 5 year ... i didnt have any problems last time we incubated some eggs just followed the manual that came with the incubator . but this time im more on edge as i havent got any chicken at the momment so really hopeing this first batch goes ok . and the more i read im thinking wow i didnt know you could have so many problems . .

Last edited:
yeah there's some good info on here been reading through it all myself as i havent had any chickens for about 5 year ... i didnt have any problems last time we incubated some eggs just followed the manual that came with the incubator . but this time im more on edge as i havent got any chicken at the momment so really hopeing this first batch goes ok . and the more i read im thinking wow i didnt know you could have so many problems you can have.
Exactly! The more I read the more nervous I get, lol.

It can definitely be nerve-wracking, especially when it's eggs that you've put a lot of money into and you want them to hatch sooo bad. It's hard not to worry then no matter how many times you've incubated eggs. But it's all worth it when they start hatching
smile.png
I have SQ Indian Runners in a bator now (among other things
big_smile.png
), so I know how you feel lol.
Good luck to both of y'all!
thumbsup.gif
And definitely post pictures of them when they hatch
wink.png
Don't think I've ever seen pic of a shamo chick lol.

Back
Top Bottom