Share Pics Of Your Broody Ducks!!

DuckFanatic

Songster
13 Years
Jun 15, 2009
AZ
I don't know about you, but I don't think there is anything cuter than broody mama ducks. Please share pics of your broody duckies and pics of there babies if they hatched any
big_smile.png
If you would like, you can tell there names, breed, and how many ducklings they hatched
tongue.png

I'll start:

Wilma was broody on a single egg that hatched out and is now a healthy 21 day old duckling
smile.png
Wilma is a buff duck and probably has layed 10 eggs for us in the 6 months or so that we've had her because she is too busy being broody
tongue.png
Her duckling is a runner/ buff mix named Pebbles. She has a total runner beak like her daddy
wink.png

Being broody-
34412_my_pets_173.jpg

Just hatched-
34412_wilma_and_duckling_033.jpg

About a week or so old-
34412_wilma_and_duckling_136.jpg

A few days ago-
34412_ducks_galore_217.jpg

(you might have to refresh if pics are too big )

First broody i my Buff Road runner. She has had three sucessful hatches. She is currently 1 1/2.

2e0qy52.jpg

This is P.J. Her first baby ( mallard x Buff) Turned out to be a drake. Is about 8 m/o now
r1mphz.jpg

wj9b7s.jpg

25psbya.jpg

28gxpvo.jpg

These are from her april hatch:
4pxueu.jpg

24d55it.jpg

2yo2zps.jpg

And I dont have any from her hatch last week
sad.png

Here is my magpie setting. She had 17 eggs - but ate them all. But my buff hatched two oof her eggs
smile.png

352otab.jpg

Last edited:
Awww I love the pictures so far!!! One Acre Wonder Farm, your duck is gorgeous, is she a splash swedish? Be sure to post pics of the ducklings when they hatch!!!
Goat Walker, I just love your cute little buff
love.gif
She reminds me of Wilma and Betty, my buffs
big_smile.png
Her ducklings are adorable and I especially like the mallard buff cross drake. Het looks blue as a duckling and he's such a handsome boy now
wink.png
Sorry to hear about your crazy canabal magpie
sad.png
I'm glad that your buff saved a few ducklings though
smile.png

ETA: KEEP THE PICS COMING!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom