1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Share you poultry stories!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by mypurtychickens, Dec 5, 2014.

1. mypurtychickens

mypurtychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

here you can share funny stories of your poultry!!
    [​IMG]
    here my little sister was sneeky got the turkeys in the house and we luckily got them out of the house before they decided to poo.close one lol

2. Bloveschickens

Bloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2014
    My Coop
    Here's a cute story: today my half blind, crooked tailed, welsummer named Pickles drank all the droplets out from under the porch. She sucked them up just like she would with a nipple waterer. Not sure if this is cute or funny to anyone else but it was very fun to watch. I absoulutely love Pickles, she is so sweet and funny. :yiipchick :love

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  3. mypurtychickens

Cute[​IMG]

4. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Your sister and the turkey poults look like good buddies, lol.

5. mypurtychickens

Those turkeys were something else. Then two of them ended up with mareks and we had to put them down. That was a bad day for the family.

6. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Aw, sorry. That must have been sad.

7. mypurtychickens

Yeah. Hopefully we will get some more turkeys soon. Now we know to vaccinate our birds. (we weren't aware at the time)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by