Share-your-breeding-projects thread

Pics

Chikyboy

Bantam Cochin Collector
Oct 14, 2021
Nebraska
Hi! I love different breeding projects, so I thought it would be cool to share our breeding projects on one thread!
Here is a list of some of mine:
Rumpless fibro egger
Frizzled fibro egger
Rumpless frizzled fibro egger
Silkied long-tail
EE long-tail
Silkhorn
Adding new varieties to already-existing breeds
And a few others.
Tag list: @The-White-Elephant @MysteryChicken @The Moonshiner @nicalandia @JacinLarkwell @Kennas_Kritters and anyone else I forgot to tag

Hi! I love different breeding projects, so I thought it would be cool to share our breeding projects on one thread!
Here is a list of some of mine:
Rumpless fibro egger
Frizzled fibro egger
Rumpless frizzled fibro egger
Silkied long-tail
EE long-tail
Silkhorn
Adding new varieties to already-existing breeds
And a few others.
Tag list: @The-White-Elephant @MysteryChicken @The Moonshiner @nicalandia @JacinLarkwell @Kennas_Kritters and anyone else I forgot to tag
Thanks so much for the tag! I’ll definitely be following!

I know that @The-White-Elephant has some projects that they have mentioned on other threads. Care to share on here?
Sure thing! Thanks for the tag!

Ok, all i need is for her to go broody. My breed would be Appenzeller Spitzhauben x Sliver laced Cochin. Offspring should have feathered feet and “hair”, and a mixed pattern between lacing and spotted, like @NatJ said. This is one of mine, but my most anticipated/exciting one

I also have fibro chooclate layers. I am not saying that they aren't a thing yet (though I have never heard of them) but it would be easier to make one then to find one

Back
Top Bottom