Share your bunnies!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by mother o' chicks72, Sep 29, 2011.

1. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    These are my two bunny girls, Catkin and Murf. You guys probably can't tell 'em apart but they're my babies so I can.
    Catkin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Murf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

What breed are they? *runs off to get pics*

3. debilorrah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. debilorrah

Mine are french angoras. I just love that breed of rabbit SO MUCH!!!!

5. goofy98

goofy98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2011
    Prineville
    I have french lops here are some

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

o and a english lop
    [​IMG]

6. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    I have two English lops. We very luckily were able to find some in our state when these two needed to be rehomed. Their previous owners did an awesome job teaching them house manners and making sure they were well loved. They originally came from a breeder who had a really high selling price and show stock, but neither rabbit is quite up to standard. Our doe almost is, but is blind in one eye. She has a graceful, beautiful gait. Our buck isn't anywhere close. He is freakishly small for one thing. Freakishly and adorably.

Our doe never once has trod upon her ears. She is quite the lady, but also an intrepid explorer. Doesn't mean she won't settle down on your lap and soak up the love, it just can't be in the middle of her adventures. She is by far the bolder of the two, and the one who demands the spotlight when we take these two out to town. We are working on socialization to help ensure they have a good shot at passing certification to become therapy animals. My husband looks ridiculously sweet with this big ol' rabbit slung over his shoulder like a baby. He'd like to work on rabbit agility with her.

[​IMG] Her good and gorgeous eye

[​IMG] She's the normal sized blue tort. The buck is the stunted looking black tort.

Our buck is two things. A snuggler and a walking stomach. He has broken into several bags to snack on peaches, tomatoes, and bananas, before his happy rustling gave him away. Head buried in the bag, his four inch goat tail wagging in the air as he indulges himself. Twice now we forgot to push in the dining room chairs, and he instantly found his way onto the chair...and then onto the table to eat my cactus display. *angry fist of rage* He follows you around the house, jumps up to greet you excitedly even if he saw you two seconds ago, and despite his enormous appetite, he eats ever so gently out of your hand. He likes to hide his head and will moosh it in any knee or arm when settling down in bed. He trips on his ears. A lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't think we can ever go without an Elop now. They are just amazingly sweet!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  7. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    [​IMG]
    Merlot (5 mos. old Flemmie) and Charmin (2 yr. old Neth. Dwarf) They are bestest buds.[​IMG]

8. stone_family3

stone_family3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Ohio
    I have one full blooded mini lop and four mixed breed babies

Belldandy- 2 1/2 years old.
    [​IMG]
    belldandy by StonesChickens, on Flickr

Charlie- unkown age, he was found under our chicken coop hiding. We had him three days before rehoming him to a nice lady. We don't know how long he had been livng there, but we know he is the father of the four mixed breed bunnies.
    [​IMG]
    IMAG0309 by StonesChickens, on Flickr

Here are our four babies who are 2 weeks old today. Black, Gray, Spot and Opal
    [​IMG]
    Black by StonesChickens, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    Gray by StonesChickens, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    Spot by StonesChickens, on Flickr[​IMG]
    Opal by StonesChickens, on Flickr

9. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Need to look for some!

10. Billy-jean

Billy-jean Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2011
    Here's my flemish cross, Destiny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and my mini mix benjamin
    [​IMG]
    his coat is changing for winter,so he looks a bit rough around the edges right now,,I apologize!!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by