🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Bug number one:
names in shared album (https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/albums/pictures-and-videos-for-my-friends.7427530/)
biophiliac, Debs Flock, DwayneNLiz, jtn42248, Julie Birb, KikisGirls, majormagic, Miss Lydia, needlessjunk, pattyhen, PeaDawg, Ravynscroft, scottcaddy, WVduckchick

I count 14 names above, but for some reason only 10 pictures are shown, last one shown is pattyhen, and it says "and 3 more", but it should be "4 more", right?
shared_album_1-png.1082878

Bug number 2
When @PeaDawg and @majormagic click on "Albums Shared With You", this album does not appear.

I just made one. I added 11 viewers....only 10 are shown and zero "more" are shown when there should be one "more
e"
Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 6.24.46 PM.png

I count 14 names above, but for some reason only 10 pictures are shown, last one shown is pattyhen, and it says "and 3 more", but it should be "4 more", right?

I think you're the one that's missing, right?

Bug number 2
When @PeaDawg and @majormagic click on "Albums Shared With You", this album does not appear.
Just them? All the others can see it? What do they see when they go to a direct link? What browsers / versions?

I shared the two albums below with both of your ID's
I see both of them

I think you're the one that's missing, right?

Just them? All the others can see it? What do they see when they go to a direct link? What browsers / versions?

I see both of them
kathy has 3 albums shared with me..
I can only see two when I go to my gallery... albums shared with me.

And...I made the new album and added 11 peoples names (not including me) to the list of who can view it.
Only 10 show up

Back
Top Bottom