Sharing my happiness on Easter Day

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by luckygarden, Apr 12, 2009.

1. luckygarden

luckygarden Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2008
    Leander TX
    21 days a go I put 42 eggs on my bator, from 42's only 1 infertile
    on the day 18, all 41 eggs have babies inside, i am really surprise, I only candle them 2 times because I was away for 10 days

I almost gave up with the eggs because the temperature was high 3 times (above 104F) I thought I cooked them.
    I thought I should give them a try, I am a bit upset but understand if none hatched.

yesterday I saw few of them zipped and i had 15 babies in one day and this moning when i woke up I had another babies, I had 32 babies running around the bator
    I moved them to the brooder, they are so cute

I was proud of my self...[​IMG] [​IMG] this the 2nd time I hatched my own baby chicks. i think it isn;t bad for the begginer hacther, i got 32 babies from 41 eggs, 3 pip but died, 5 eggs hasn't pipped yet.

I used LG still air incubator and automatic turner
    My first time was last month, I got 20 babies from 30 eggs. They are 4 weeks old now, they are still cute

anyway I just want to share my happines on this Easter Day, hope you have a good one too

Happy Easter, May God bless ya'll

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    What a blessing of a hatch! Especially in an LG with all it's spikiness!
    Congratulations! I'd love to see some pics.

3. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    Congratulations! We need pictures. [​IMG] Wow that's a lot of chicks at once.

4. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by