1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

sharing pics of duckies

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by LittleRooster, Aug 31, 2011.

1. LittleRooster

LittleRooster Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2009
    Georgetown, DE
    I spent a lovely day Monday after the hurricane swept through...cleaning up all the "prep" and spending time with feathered kids and bunnies.

I thought I'd share a few pics.

Lady Rowena and Sir Ivanhoe...I swear that water was clean like 10 minutes before....

[​IMG]

See...here's proof! With the geese biting the water from the hose...

[​IMG]

Lady Rowena enjoying her peas...giving me the "eye"

[​IMG]

- Kitty
    Little Rooster Croft

2. jdywntr

jdywntr Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2009
    Somerville, AL
    Glad to see you weathered the storm. Oh how I envy you, I would love to try my hand at homesteading. I must increase the pressure on DH to move out of the suburbs. [​IMG]

3. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    I love the ducks! I just got my new ducklings today I love them! Thanks for sharing!

4. RunnerWhisperer

RunnerWhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Ha ha ha this is so true!! I actually had this conversation with my daughter last night. I told her I was going outside to spend time with my ducks and she say's to me jokingly... "You don't love us anymore, you only love your ducks!" and I said to her... "You're right! You have all been replaced even the dogs!! Unless your a duck I don't want anything to do with you!" lol We laughed and laughed about it. They have become an obsession! Is this bad!??[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  5. Gone-Ducky

Gone-Ducky Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2011
    Arizona
    what lovely ducks:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by