Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

C7D77A40-7EC3-4546-92C8-C37E5D48D690.jpeg

When ever we have to cross through Texas we usually stop in San Antonio, have a good meal on the waterway in town and see the Alamo. Then we drive to El Paso and have the most wonderful Mexican food in a hole in the wall Mexican rest and bar, next to a cemetery. It is by far the best Mexican food I have ever eaten (better than when DH and I used to go to Mexico on a regular basis (pre DD). If we are headed north it is always a disappointment. Long lonely ride thru Texas.

When ever we have to cross through Texas we usually stop in San Antonio, have a good meal on the waterway in town and see the Alamo. Then we drive to El Paso and have the most wonderful Mexican food in a hole in the wall Mexican rest and bar, next to a cemetery. It is by far the best Mexican food I have ever eaten (better than when DH and I used to go to Mexico on a regular basis (pre DD). If we are headed north it is always a disappointment. Long lonely ride thru Texas.
It's closer (shorter distance) to California from El Paso than it is from Orange to El Paso! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom