Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

I like that one way better than the last few Ray selections.

you get uncomfortable watching a ā€˜magic mikeā€™ squirrel, so we canā€™t trust your judgment on ā€œartā€...

but I did find some scientific support for your ā€˜southieā€™ map today ... this is the glacial coverage of previous couple ice ages... seems to line up pretty well with your map... give or take šŸ¤”

D33B8F47-3FA8-4723-AD2A-4F1EB6517427.jpeg

you get uncomfortable watching a ā€˜magic mikeā€™ squirrel, so we canā€™t trust your judgment on ā€œartā€...

but I did find some scientific support for your ā€˜southieā€™ map today ... this is the glacial coverage of previous couple ice ages... seems to line up pretty well with your map... give or take šŸ¤”

View attachment 2498401
The ice went a tad too far south.

Well... those were different epochs, I suspect ice was different back then, more innocent, less fragile... I blame the mastodons

I think it was the Neanderthals, they insisted on burning wood and mammoth poop for food preparation and heating their dwellings. Which released copious amounts of CO2 which caused the glaciers to melt. They cared more about their own comfort than the environment!

I think it was the Neanderthals, they insisted on burning wood and mammoth poop for food preparation and heating their dwellings. Which released copious amounts of CO2 which caused the glaciers to melt. They cared more about their own comfort than the environment!

I was trying to have a serious scientific conversation, but if youā€™re just gonna recite Garth Brooks lyrics at me, Iā€™m gonna go chat in the brazier incubation thread šŸ™„

FIRE..... BAAAD!!!
4983A409-D8AA-4219-ACBA-9BDEE35EA3FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom