Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

1611360794982.png

That is a vexilar. It’s a flasher deep finder fish finder.

It tells me the type of bottom I am on. How deep the water is and if there are fish at what depth they are at.

It also tells me what depth my bait is at and if there are fish around it. I can actually see them come after the bait.

It is a requirement for ice fishing.

All the cool fishermen have them.
What happened to the days of getting your cane pole, putting a wad of pantyhose wrapped chicken liver on the hook and adjusting your bobber to the depth you wanted to fish and slinging that baby in the water? Now that was badass fishing! What you do takes all the guess work and fun out of fishing. Just like these new cars...all computerized and driving for you. You got something there that’ll scratch your ass when need be?

What happened to the days of getting your cane pole, putting a wad of pantyhose wrapped chicken liver on the hook and adjusting your bobber to the depth you wanted to fish and slinging that baby in the water? Now that was badass fishing! What you do takes all the guess work and fun out of fishing. Just like these new cars...all computerized and driving for you. You got something there that’ll scratch your ass when need be?
I know right?

What a putz. 🤭
animated_1598114782033.gif

What the two of you are heehawing over is Southie fishing.

Everything I showed is needed. I still carry two old fashioned depth finders with me.

The vexilar replaces the bobber, but I still have them with me. Also the vexilar is pretty old school, they were first made in 1960.
hee_2-1497239819-579.jpg

Back
Top Bottom