She is gone

frenchhazel

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
Cadillac, MI
For all of you who gave advice or had kind words, I want to thank you. My girl that had been slowly dying I guess you could say is finally at rest. I tried antibiotics and it did not work. She just kept getting more and more bloated and got to the point where should barely walk. I went out yesterday and she heard my voice and tried to come. They all want those treats ya know. Well on her way out she lost her balance and put her wing down to balance. She got as far as my feet and flopped over on her side. I stayed and petted her for a while and then went in and told my husband it was time. He did not like it either but he did it. We raised her from a chick up till now 2 years. Talk about hard. wow.

hugs.gif
So Sorry!
hugs.gif

So sorry for your loss. Its 1 of the hardest things to lose a pet. They are more then just pets they are family!! She is so lucky to have had a good home like she did up into her last moments and she was with the people she loved... I too had to do that today but with a chick and that was still hard.

Back
Top Bottom