She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    So like I said earlier, I let my chickens out to free range today. Of course I stayed in the yard with them because we have 2 feral cats around here and I'm really attached to them. They were my first eggs I ever hatched. I tried to take pics of the younger ones but they move so fast and are so fluffy, the pics just looked like blurry fuzz balls scattered around the yard. I call these two Momma & Poppa because they are the oldest and there's only 2 of them. I really love them! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. RubyNala97

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    My grandfather races homing pigeons and I always thought it was so cool how the female will sit on the nest for half the day and the male will sit the rest of the day then they'll share parenting. Let me know how she does with the chick!

3. well this names I know I'll tell you this I have this problem I like very few songs from most bands and could not pick one to listen to for the rest of my life after I listened to the one or two songs over and over Id break the cd into little tiny pieces and through it away . My son's cd player was on the blink got one on CG and put in my truck to test it there was a cd in it a copied Cd all it said was music man miller acoustic and it's the only cd in my truck never heard of this guy before but I like some of the songs as a rule I don't listen to music ride for hours in peace and quiet .drink coffee in the morning out side so I can hear the birds sing love to hear the call of wild quail or the mating call of the morning dove I talk to both the sound of a running stream is so pleasant to hear. it wasn't until I had teenagers that I figured out I really don't like most music.I do however love a great voice Whitney Houston had great a voice the Righteous Brothers the list goes on and on but the sounds Of nature are much more impressive to me anyway. just rambling again aren't I old guys [​IMG]do that

4. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    Adorable!

5. BlackwoodHollow

BlackwoodHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    Hey. . . Peter Steel was pretty awesome. You know that whole band was satire? Few people realized that.
    It gives the band an entirely different appeal.

WARDRUNA!!
    Or Tool
    Or Lana Del Rey
    Issues hwat?

Cute! Glad you got him back. Love the name, BTW. How apropos.
    THIS!!! That question really hurt me.

Their cover of simple man is the only one I have found to rival the original.
    As I lay Dying is the best Christian rock band, imo, but they don't consider themselves Christian Rock, just happen to be Christians and are in a rock band. Probably why I like them, I dislike boxes. POD was the sauce. Still remember the first time I saw "Alive" on Mtv.

Thought he was nicest guy in rock n roll or something like that.

[​IMG]

Never thought I could lust after a big pile of wood. . .
    wait a second. . . .

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  6. BlackwoodHollow

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    Ted Nugent, Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker Band, STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN AND DOUBLE TROUBLE. . . Maaan, I can't even get started, must. restrain. self.
    The Doors.

7. BlackwoodHollow

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    I'm so relieved to hear the GB are doing well.
    I worried.

Forgot to mention that Chevelle is right up there. THey are supposed to be super nice and great to their fans, too.
    Seeing them live is on my bucket list.

Ray LaMontagne. [​IMG]

I digressssss

8. RubyNala97

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY

Oh man, you got me, K! I think you win. Nothing compares to Mother Nature!

Thank you!

YES!

1 person likes this.
  9. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    So BYC...I would have to agree with you. Nature puts the topping on the cake for the best sounds ever.

Ruby and SC you guys got some great cotton balls running around.

Chooks!!!! :lau :gig that was a. Awesome response to the pile of wood!!!!!:gig

Silkie...I would love to know how momma pigeon and baby chick do..please keep us informed and take pictures.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  10. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by