She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I knew there was a miniscule chance that one person on this thread would know who that was. I also knew that one person would be you.
    So, you are telling me there's no such thing as vampires?

I can go with that, but not A Perfect Circle

He probably is. I was just using him to illustrate the point that I could care less what they are like as a person. Sing and play something I want to listen to, and the Foo Fighters are awesome. So much better than Nirvana

I was wondering [​IMG]

I thought you referenced Chevelle somewhere, too, but it may have been in another quote. Chevelle is in my top three of all time. So much sound from a 3 man band. The only reason I hit shuffle yesterday was because I have been playing the Chevelle/Breaking Benjamin playlist for 4 months straight. Breaking Benjamin is another one like Chevelle, where every song on the album is good

2. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Yours are bearded! I'm jealous. If I had it to do over again, that's the route I would have taken. Beautiful birds

3. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here it is! It's so pretty! It's eyes are almost outlined in white, making it look like it has blue eyes at first glance. So cute! Eleanor was so mad at me.

SC, I definitely want more bearded silkies. I have one, my very first silkie. She's getting old, but I love her to pieces. The rest of my silkies are non bearded because that's what the hatchery had. :(

1 person likes this.
  4. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Wow, who taught you how to do that?? [​IMG]

Very pretty! Eleanor is gorgeous! And your silkies are too!

5. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]
    I knew how to do it, but not doing it in the other thread. It would be like trying to delete War and Peace to get one line [​IMG]

6. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    There's a lot of things I would have done differently to start had I known things earlier. Better BCM, real Ameraucanas, and bearded silkies. At least you are starting young. You will be way ahead of the game [​IMG]

7. browncow15

browncow15 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2013
    Indiana
    Are you all still talking music? I'm with BYC I don't do a lot if music, if it's quiet I'd rather sit in silence or at least not add to the noise of my monsters. My go to at the moment is Mumford and Sons if I'm listening to something. I also like me some Brad Paisley :oops:

8. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    I want real Ameraucanas too. But I better learn how to spell it first. :lol:

9. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Love Mumford and Sons! Have you heard Avett Brothers? Similar music

10. browncow15

browncow15 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2013
    Indiana

Nope I'll have to look them up. We went to see Mumford live a couple of years ago when they were in town.

I don't get out much!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by