She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Where have you been??? I usually get to take some aggression out on you. Amy had to take it all this afternoon.
    Gotta run now, Tuesday and all...

2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    LOL It usually is, that's why it is bugging me so much! [​IMG]

Thanks - it's a Tekna Dive Knife. I probably won't find mine until I buy another one on eBay..............

1 person likes this.
  3. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Of course you won't... don't you know that's the law of misplaced items? lol
    I know what I want for Christmas now... ;)

4. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    Since apparently my first quote didn't show up....oh no no no, I'm intercepting that baby. You want to play? I'm good with a knife...and if I was a narcissist I'd tell you about the last guy that I used a knife on......too bad it was such a small knife....[​IMG]

Run....quicker......

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    No problem, you can borrow it any time. [​IMG]

...to you, at you, same difference, right? LOL

LOL [​IMG]

6. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    I like the "at you" lol and thanks!

7. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Better not get on Amy's bad side! :oops:

1 person likes this.
  8. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Ok, so I finally made the decision to rescue that little black chicken I was talking about a couple weeks ago. I don't know if it's male or female but it's a sweetheart. I was just over there and it ran right up to me because I bring treats and hid under the baby's stroller because it gets picked on. Here's the deal. Its about 10-12 wks old (I'm guessing). It appeared healthy when my neighbor brought it back from an auction about a month ago. Since then it got an eye infection that was never treated and appears to be blind in one eye now. It's getting picked on terribly and has had poor nutrition for the last month. I plan on doing a quarantine. I'll put it in a cage outside of the run. Clean his eye and apply medicine just incase there is any hope for the eye. Can I keep it close enough so it can see my chickens? I'm going to spoil him with a healthy diet but what else do I need to know? Do I need to give him dewormer? Any info appreciated, thanks!

9. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    Been busy today.....and will be for the next couple of days. My oldest daughter is performing at nursing homes with her dance studio and I am a Dance Mom so I help out.

I dont know why he had to take it out on you.....he totally could have if need be take it out on me too....I wasnt even here so... I would not have seen it until now. LoL!!! [​IMG]

Nope...best not.......[​IMG]

10. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Awww that's so sweet of you. I don't know what you can do for it, but I'm sure you will get some suggestions! Some pics may help! Do you know what breed it is?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by