She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

At least your not asking one of the kids to pass messages back forth...
If it gets to that point, I'm not gonna be anybody's messenger pigeon.
Short version:
Amy wrote a book, I critiqued the book, Ruby's power went out, a major breeder is attempting to change my gender, the girls thought that was a great idea, I told Amy she was a wonderful person, that offended her, some little boy slapped the crap out of me, then proceeded to make racist remarks about a dance class, and my wife is a BO Where do I get put in all of that?:thumbsup
Correction: your wife is a BO and you're a dirty bearded white silkie. And that isn't a racist remark.
I LOVE the recaps!! Probably my favorite posts! They're pretty amazing. :lau

Last edited:
Is Alaska a northern state I mean Its way up there  A snow bird taking on a red breaded  SC hawk that plays in storm surf this I gotta see . FrIiday is playing with a knife.I think sidewings been drinking he can't stand up silkies telling on SC Amy's pouting  the kids are being bad today. W V where have you been your supposed  to be the adult here:gig :lau
:lau :gig :lol: WV stopped by for a moment.

Catch the rooster up everyday and do this same thing over and over. Just walk around with the male in your hands and give him some over ripe Banana. At first you may have to stick his beak into the Banana. It normally takes about a week to gentle the real mean males. Any questions fire away. Don
I have one. My Polish rooster was fine until the girls started laying. I have 6 other roosters that are not the least bit aggressive. Is it just more predominant in some breeds?

And I ain't little
smack.gif
If you're not then you have no excuse

I think it will show up in any breed. Worst I have seen was some rr bantams. It will usually be the alfa male. When I had all the Buff Brahma bantams here I always kept them in individual cages and you would still get one now and again.
I didn't know you had AMs until you popped up on that thread, or do you not? I know you have been doing this a long time. What breeds do you have, and which ones do you take the most pride in? The BCM? I would love to have good BCM, but I'm off to a rough start. I'm hoping the AMs are a little further along

A snow bird taking on a red breaded SC hawk that plays in storm surf this I gotta see
Just to give you some background, I'm not taking on Snowbird, he would destroy me. I started talking to him in other threads, where I act normal. When you hear me joke about people telling me to eat my birds, snowbird is usually the one heating up the peanut oil
gig.gif

what you couldn't be still long enough or was it the diet that got you maybe when you get older you can do it
gig.gif
man I shouldn't have stayed on the roof so long. soon as m head stops Ill go back up
LOL. I wasn't old enough the last time my dad incubated, the only thing I remember was the rotten egg exploding (In my sisters room…
sickbyc.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom