Sheet rockers in the Vancouver,Washington area.

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by NightsInWhiteSilkies, Nov 30, 2011.

1. NightsInWhiteSilkies

NightsInWhiteSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2011
    Im needing a sheet rocker to finish up some sheet rock/insulation work and I live in the Vancouver,Washington area.
    If someone knows of someone or themselves are interested in doing some work for me email me.
    Its a project Im working on that is for my coop to insulate it better. The project is 80% done but Im needing the rock and insulation up in certain areas.
    Liscense and bonded arent nessecary just that your able to hang rock and are good at it. [​IMG]
    Thankyou!

2. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Hey there. This will be my first winter with chickens so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. I live just across the river and we seem to have pretty mild winters... have you had problems with birds freezing to death in the past? I am half way done with my new coop and now you have me wondering if I'm going to need to insulate or heat my hen house.

Sorry to be no help on the sheet rock, but I just saw your close proximity to me and felt you'd be the best one to ask about winter preparation.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  3. NightsInWhiteSilkies

NightsInWhiteSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2011
    Oh, no its nothing like that at all and your chickens will be fine so dont worry at all!
    Im doing an out of the ordinary section for the chickens. lol....
    Sorry to have worried you but nothing like a normal coop at all!
    Its sounds strange but I call it eccentic! haha!
    Hugs!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by