Pics

onaharley

Crowing
5 Years
Jun 2, 2017
Just south of Detroit Michigan
E6487BB7-44F5-4A00-A160-CC6F39B2737E.jpeg
767C93D2-A354-40C6-869F-54CE07465B90.jpeg
Ok so I got my 1st shell less duck egg today like an hour ago. But what is next to it has me concerned. It's a splash of yolk next to it but the egg is not broken? What is happening here? Top pic is what her belly looks like right now. Yesterday she did not lay an egg but today she layed a big one

View attachment 1194647 View attachment 1194646 Ok so I got my 1st shell less duck egg today like an hour ago. But what is next to it has me concerned. It's a splash of yolk next to it but the egg is not broken? What is happening here? Top pic is what her belly looks like right now. Yesterday she did not lay an egg but today she layed a big one
Is the shell-less really that yellow?

Nothing is wrong she passed two eggs at on time...Young Birds do that often until the egg machine gets working..Is she getting oyster shell seperatly?.. they sure are cute...lol
Thank you! She has oyster shell off to the side of her feed....she has been eating it like crazy here lately!!! If she layed two eggs at one time would there be a shell next to the splash mark?

Back
Top Bottom