Sheltie Puppies (PUPPIES ARE HERE!!) ~~ SE Missouri

kuntrycritters

Songster
13 Years
Feb 2, 2007
NE Arkansas
I have a female that is due the 2nd week of January... was wondering if anyone might be interested in a puppy when they get here? I have both parents on site, they will be registered and up to date on shots/worming.

I will be asking $200 for them.... Both parents are sable/white. The male is really little, female is just a little bit longer legged than he is.

The expecting parents are Max & Boo Boo
smile.png

These dogs are my pets, NOT kennel dogs.
Just PM me if interested.
smile.png

Thanks.

24xe61w.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Mercedes is a Blue Merle, and BooBoo looks as if she is a shaded (dark) sable or a Tri-Color, Max is definitely a sable.
smile.png

I've had Shelties for many years, and I miss them, my last Sheltie passed away over a year ago and now I have 6 rescue MinPins.

Don't know how I would get a pup from where you are to here, but I might possibly be interested in one.
big_smile.png

Boo Boo is a dark sable/white. Her color doesn't show really well the way the picture was taken. When the weather clears up some I will try to get better pictures of them.

They are neat dogs and VERY smart. Max is my pick out of the three. He LOVES attention and wants to be where you are.

If all goes well, they should be here the second week of January... and I will be sure and get LOTS of pictures
smile.png

when they arrive, if you think you might be interested, who knows we may plan a road trip
smile.png

Last edited:
Yes I am interested, I had mostly girls, A double merle (karashome's Sunbury Elegance) Ellie, A Bi-Black Male, Jeremy(Karashomes In By Dark), A Tri Female, Suzanne (Karashomes Evening Serenade) and a Blue Merle, Little Cece. Sue went oversize, Cece was under size but had a coat on her. She went back to the old Banchory Lines paternally. And Annie was my last Sheltie, she was Jeremy and Suzannes daughter out of the only litter they had. 3 girls and 1 boy.

If you do a web search for Karashome, that is my friend Karen Evans who I have gotten the Shelties from. I go up when I can and help her around her kennels.

Well, I looked on Yahoo maps,,,, we are little over 5 hours apart...so by the time they would be ready to go we could maybe drive half way and meet or something.

Sounds like you do miss your shelties. I will look online at the name and check the ones out you are referring to.

Thanks for responding back
smile.png

God Bless

EDITED TO ADD:
I went and looked at the website about the shelties.. and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!! Those are GORGEOUS dogs!!!!

Last edited:
Yes, she has several Grand Champions through the CKC and AKC.
Her Maria was the mother of my Suzanne, Joseph was the litter brother of my Ellie. She has a couple of cuties up there that I wouldn't mind sneaking back to Louisville with me.
lau.gif

If I can get my scanner to work I'll post some pictures of my gang.
By the way what is the breeding behind BooBoo and Max? Just wondering.

Max's Sire is CH Luv's The Sophisticate

I will have to get my pedigree out and see what else is on there.
smile.png

Please post pictures of yours when you get time.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just wondering how the expectant mom(s) are doing? Hope the crazy weather isn't affecting things your way too much.

Fr. Chuck

Quote:
Hi, things are going great with the dogs, thanks for asking. The weather is crazy lately, that's for sure.
Mom to be, "BooBoo" is getting so big. I cant wait for babies
smile.png

Last edited:
I can see she is getting big, puppies should be here in the next week or so. I can't wait to see your pictures of them. I'm still having troubles with my scanner, so as soon as I can figure out what the problem is this time I'll post them.

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom