SHES Broody

deChickyHen

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 12, 2011
I tried to post this last night and thought I had but cant find it soooo I'm guessing it didn't work .... soo here we go again.... this sneaky lil momma made a lil hut outta the tall grass and had 5 eggs in there... i had to maove her because I was scared something would get her ... an animal or the bush hog

I moved her into my shed, she wasn't happy at first but once she counted her eggs she was fine with it, she seems to like all that time in space to her self... maybe we will have some chicks soon, I am sooo surprized she went broody so fast... she just started to lay

as you can see ..... she is very comfy!

Daddas1Punkin

Songster
7 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
I tried to post this last night and thought I had but cant find it soooo I'm guessing it didn't work .... soo here we go again.... this sneaky lil momma made a lil hut outta the tall grass and had 5 eggs in there... i had to maove her because I was scared something would get her ... an animal or the bush hog

I moved her into my shed, she wasn't happy at first but once she counted her eggs she was fine with it, she seems to like all that time in space to her self... maybe we will have some chicks soon, I am sooo surprized she went broody so fast... she just started to lay

as you can see ..... she is very comfy!

Congrats!

Top Bottom