Shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMwolfHorse1

Chirping
Mar 13, 2015
Only those lucky enough to survive the Dark Ages are the last Shifters. They mostly keep to themselves and only try to shift in secret or with fellow shifters. Shifters live in Clans of 6-8 Choose your clan wisely. Choose the wrong one and you can't leave the clan!!!

Rules
1 no killing other shifters
2 Only 1 character.
3 only 1 clan no hanging clans
4 be nice! No swearing!!!
5 Fill out form!!!
6 Follow rules and make sense with what you write!!!

Clans:
Air Clan- Shifters of the Air. peaceful and usually reside to the clouds, easily evade hunters.
Magma Clan- Very violent always battling for land and fame. Reside to mountains. Shift into anything. These are rare! Only 3 people can be in the elite clan.
Ground Clan- These animals live in the ground and only have 2 toed hooves or ground animals. ( rats, rabbits , etc) evade hunters with ease but as still hinted down the 2nd easiest.
Loners: stay by themselves can only shift into 1 animal. Are easily hunted, most are wiped out.

Form:
Name:
Base animal:
Clan:
Lives:
Sex:
History:
Other:

Rebels are the members that cause wars btw if you want to be one.

Last edited:
Jenna wandered the mountain. Watching the Ground Clan Transform into goats pursue and annoy the air clan. Jenna smirked " Wow. Those clans need some order. Those rebels are causing wars, to many" I watched as the air clan flew off into the clouds and the ground clan walked off in disgust. Jena smiled " About time the rebels stopped" They dont know what they get into. " ( the rebels are clan members that start wars out of mere boredom)

I am not sure I just went to where it let me make one. I just joined this hour and haven't figured it out XD

Because I despise it when people don't keep up with characters and you can only be in 1 clan .

Yes, but I already have 1 friend in the magma clan do if you want them together with no difficulties, I recommend the air clan.

Only those lucky enough to survive the Dark Ages are the last Shifters. They mostly keep to themselves and only try to shift in secret or with fellow shifters. Shifters live in Clans of 6-8 Choose your clan wisely. Choose the wrong one and you can't leave the clan!!!

Rules
1 no killing other shifters
2 Only 1 character.
3 only 1 clan no hanging clans
4 be nice! No swearing!!!
5 Fill out form!!!
6 Follow rules and make sense with what you write!!!

Clans:
Air Clan- Shifters of the Air. peaceful and usually reside to the clouds, easily evade hunters.
Magma Clan- Very violent always battling for land and fame. Reside to mountains. Shift into anything. These are rare! Only 3 people can be in the elite clan.
Ground Clan- These animals live in the ground and only have 2 toed hooves or ground animals. ( rats, rabbits , etc) evade hunters with ease but as still hinted down the 2nd easiest.
Loners: stay by themselves can only shift into 1 animal. Are easily hunted, most are wiped out.

Form:
Name:
Base animal:
Clan:
Lives:
Sex:
History:
Other:

(Yay Jenna I got your email, I'm so glad you joined!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom